Ultra H2O system
Instruction on how to sanitize the PURELAB ultra water system
- CT3 tablets (you will find it in the cabinet under the PURELAB ultra water system)
- Turn the PURELAB ultra off (left side bottom).
- Unscrew the filter that is connected to the hose. This will enable you to open the door.
- Open the blue front door.
- Remove the 2 cartridges by pulling up and back. Pay attention from each slot you are taking each cartridge out.
- Open the back of one sanitization block and put one tablet inside. You will find the sanitization block attached in the inside part of the door.
- Place the sanitization block containing the tablet in the slot of the left cartridge (slot 1).
- Place the other sanitization block without the tablet in the slot of the right cartridge (slot 2).
- Close the door.
- Turn the PURELAB ultra back on.
- Click on the check marks until sanitization starts. This will take about 54 minutes.
- Once is done the machine will beep.
- Turn off the PURELAB ultra again.
- Open the front door again and remove the sanitization blocks. Put them back in place (attached to the inside part of the door).
- Place the cartridges back. Make sure you place them in the same slot that they were before.
- Close the door and turn the machine back on.
- Click on the check marks. Now the PURELAB ultra water system is ready to use.