The Annual Pharmacology Research Retreat was held on Thursday October 13, 2022 at Morven . It was a wonderful day of fellowship, sharing of research projects of our students and faculty, and various other fun activities. One of favorited parts of the day were the presentation of various awards.
This year’s winners include:
- Ted W. Rall Award (outstanding paper) – Clint Upchurch (Grad Student, Leitinger lab)
- Best Predoctoral Presentation – Catherine Doyle (Grad Student, Desai Lab)
- Best Postdoctoral Presentation- Vlad Serbulea (Postdoc, Owen’s Lab)
- Best Predoctoral Poster- Synphane Gibbs ( Grad Student, Ukpong Lab)
- Best Postdoctoral Poster – Miyuki Suzawa (Lab Spec, Bland Lab)
The Pharmacology Department is very proud of all of our hardworking, dedicated and scientifically passionate students and faculty! Everyone did such an amazing job which made it very difficult to decide the winners of the various awards. All presentations were well-received by all. Please be sure to congratulate all of our winners when you see them around!