The Annual Pharmacology Research Retreat was held on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at Morven Farms. It was a wonderful day of fellowship and sharing of the various research efforts of our students and faculty. One of the most exciting parts of the day were the presentation of various awards. This year’s winners include:
- Peter C. Isakson Mentoring Award – Michelle Bland
- Ted W. Rall Award (outstanding paper) – Janelle Weaver (Bayliss lab)
- Best Predoctoral Presentation – Caroline Franks (Hsu Lab) and A Rosen (Gaultier Lab)
- Best Postdoctoral Presentation – Yu-Hsin “Eva” Chiu (Bayliss lab) and Joshua Drake (Yan Lab)
- Best Poster Presentation – Michael Schappe (Desai lab) and Vlad Serbulea (Leitinger lab)
The Pharmacology Department is very proud of all of its’ hardworking, dedicated and scientifically passionate students and faculty! It was evident that a lot of work went into each presentation and they were all well-received by all. Everyone did such an amazing job which made it very difficult to decide the winners of these various awards. Please be sure to congratulate all of our winners when you see them around!